FULLFILL is seeking a self-motivated Staff Accountant to join its global finance team, who should be detail oriented and excel in maintaining, reconciling and reporting statutory accounts. Reporting to the Finance Manager in Bangalore, you will partner with corporate and Asia regional accounting teams.
What You Will Do
• Reconcile accounting entries and general ledger accounts.
• Prepare schedules and answer queries for financial statement audits.
• Prepare schedules for income tax audits.
• Provide ad hoc reporting for regional leadership.
• Prepare and post accruals and other journal entries.
• Participate in the development and implementation of global accounting policies, procedures and internal controls in close coordination with the global tax and finance teams.
• Prepare TDS and GST computations monthly.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly TDS and monthly GST returns.
• Minimum of 4 years of accounting experience required (mix of public accounting and industry experience preferred).
• Experience in statutory accounting, tax and compliance in India.
• Chartered Accountant or working towards qualification.
• Experience with India AS and U.S. GAAP.
• Experience working for a U.S. owned company a plus.
• Advanced excel skills.
• Fluent in English.